We have a bunch of nooners, a 3:30 kick, and even a couple of primetime games, too. Already, IU’s 2021 football schedule has something for everyone.
On Wednesday, we learned when Indiana’s late-September trip to Western Kentucky would kick off. Now, we know the start times for five more games on IU’s 2021 slate, including the season opener at Iowa, the home opener against Idaho, and the highly-anticipated non-conference showdown against Cincinnati.
Here’s what we know (all times Eastern):
- The season kickoff at Iowa will be a 3:30 game that will air on Big Ten Network.
- A week later, the Hoosiers will host the Vandals at 7:30 p.m. on BTN.
- One of ABC or ESPN will handle the broadcast of Cincinnati’s trip to Bloomington on Sept. 18. That game will kick at noon.
- The homecoming game against Michigan State on Oct. 16 will also start at noon.
- Really hope you like noon games! Because the Oct. 30 trip to Maryland is slated for a 12 p.m. kickoff, too.
So now we know start times for half of the regular season schedule. The earliest game without a kickoff currently assigned is the Oct. 2 contest at Penn State.