[whispering quietly] The boys are back. The boys are back.
It’s been a blissfully boring college basketball season in Bloomington, from which you should extrapolate absolutely nothing. Fear not! The dearth of anything interesting to occur basically anywhere in the CBB cesspool shall not stop the content.
Kyle & Kyle ramble about the following topics:
- Hideous, terrible college soccer in the College Cup final
- A miserably boring college basketball season from which you can extrapolate nothing, especially in Bloomington
- Big Khaki Pants Baby Boy’s overrecruiting of the quarterback position, and how that could benefit Indiana’s rough-lookin’ QB depth chart maybe soon
- The concept of getting ‘Plainfield Drunk’
- The Seven Degrees of Nutt
Listen and regret, instantly: