It's Indiana! It's Iowa! It's a massive game, on ESPN, for first-place in the Big Ten. What do you need?
A CRIMSON QUARRY DOT COM DRINKING GAME, OF COURSE.
DISCLAIMER: Crimson Quarry does not condone drinking underage or I don't know maybe we have kinda before whatever. If you're in high school, don't use booze, use milk. Milk is good for the bones. College, well it's Thursday anyway. Adult with real person job? Tomorrow's a work from home day! But, seriously, don't like drive or anything once you start this game. Actually, we're going to have to require you to flush your keys down the toilet before you start. Don't ask questions. Or take an Uber to your destination. Whatever. Just don't drive that dang car, fam.
YOUR CRIMSON QUARRY INDIANA-IOWA DRINKING GAME RULES
Take a drink, if:
- Indiana makes a three
- Iowa makes a three
- Troy Williams has a turnover
- OG Anunoby does an OG Anunoby thing (This is interpretive and uses the honor system.)
- Adam Woodbury does something goonish or questionable
- Another drink if that Adam Woodbury thing wasn't actually goonish or questionable at all but you overreacted because NARRATIVE
- If someone makes a poor reference to the Iowa caucus
- If there's a Steve Alford reference on the broadcast
- If there's a Luke Recker reference on the broadcast
Finish your drink, if
- FALLING CEILING REFERENCE
- Dick Vitale mentions how Assembly Hall needs to be named after Robert Montgomery Knight.
- Dick Vitale does a OHHHH IT'S AWESOME BABY in response to a good Indiana thing.
- Adam Jacobi or Hawkize tweet exactly the words "JOK JAMS"
Reach for brown liquor, if
- Iowa ends up leading by 15 or more at the half
Reach for tequila, if
- Indiana ends up leading by 15 or more at the half
Drink all the dang booze on Kirkwood, if
- Yogi Ferrell cans a game-winner
HAVE SOME FISCH ON THURSDAY ANYWAY, JUST DON'T TELL ANYONE