News, notes, and any other random thoughts that deal with Hoosier recruits.
- Juwan Morgan and the Waynesville (Mo.) Tigers rolled at the Rolla Holiday Tourney in Missouri. Morgan scored 21 in the championship game on his way to earning All-Tournament team honors.
- O.G. Anunoby and Jefferson City are off for the next 2 weeks after a busy holiday schedule.
- Vijay Blackmon has quietly had a very strong season at Marion, averaging 21.8 points per game, good for 12th in the entire state. The clip below of Vijay's stroke proves that shooting touch is apparently inherited in the Blackmon family, as it is just flat out pretty to watch the Blackmon boys shoot a basketball.
- In less exciting news involving Hoosier siblings, Eron Gordon's year has been a wash. After transferring from North Central to Cathedral, Gordon has been ruled ineligible for the year. An appeal has been filed, but with the season well underway, a lost season appears likely for Eron.
- Omari Spellman, a 6'8" 4-star 2016 PF, cut his list this week and Indiana is one of the 15 remaining schools in the running for his services. Fifteen is still a huge number and being on that list means relatively nothing in the overall picture, but we are suckers for #content here. So, from me to you, thanks Omari.
- Curtis Jones, the 6'3" 2016 PG out of Huntington Prep, said he plans to make an upcoming visit to Bloomington. The 4-star guard holds an IU offer.
- Because I like getting my hopes up for nothing, I'll post this Vine of Thon Maker making high school kids look like toddlers. He has an IU offer and technically still has the Hoosiers on his list, for whatever that's worth.
- As always, keep up to date with our ever-changing recruiting board.