- Both 2015 IU signees, O.G. Anunoby and Juwan Morgan, announced that they will be playing in the Derby Classic in Louisville on April 11. Current freshman Robert Johnson and Max Hoetzel played in last year's event.
- O.G. Anunoby led all scorers as Jefferson City outlasted Helias in a double-OT thriller by a score of 62-56. O.G.'s performance of 17 points and 16 rebounds may have been spurred by some absolutely classless taunts about O.G.'s browser preferences from the opposing crowd. The next night, O.G. took to the Twittersphere to clarify what was obviously still bothering him.
I saw a sign last night that said "OG uses Bing" that fr made me mad lol I use Google Chrome— OJ Anunoby (@OAnunoby) January 22, 2015
- Juwan Morgan scored 15 in a hard-fought 48-43 win over Republic (MO) HS before falling to Bellbrook 55-46 on Saturday.
- DeRon Davis, the 4-star PF out of Overland HS in Aurora, CO pulled off a rare Kanye (Triple-double, no assists) with a line of 22 points, 16 rebounds, and 10 blocks in a big win over Cherokee Trail.
- Curtis Jones, the guard out of Huntington Prep who is teammates with Thomas Bryant and Miles Bridges, updated his recruitment. While he's hearing from a lot of schools, Jones likes what he sees from the current Hoosiers.
- Vijay Blackmon and Marion HS picked up a huge win as Marion beat the #2 ranked Liberty Christian squad by a score of 75-72. As you can see below, Vijay is not just a shooter and can score in a variety of ways. But man, those Blackmon mannerisms. You could tell me those clips were of JBJ from two years ago and I would totally believe you.
- As always, keep up to date with our ever-changing recruiting board.
News, notes, and any other random thoughts that deal with Hoosier recruits.
"I definitely want to visit but probably after the season because right now (travel) is picking up a lot," Jones said.
He's managed to catch the newly ranked Hoosiers a few times on the television.
"I like the way their guards play," Jones said. "Rob Johnson, he's a good friend of mine. He's from Richmond. He's talked to me a little bit and I guess he really likes the coaching staff, Tom Crean, and the way they play." (Source)