News, notes, and any other random thoughts that deal with Hoosier recruits.
- Juwan Morgan and the Waynesville (Mo.) Tigers played live on YouTube against Rolla (Mo.) on Tuesday night. Morgan was dominant all night, putting up a line of 21 points and 15 rebounds. Morgan looked like a man amongst boys, but that might be more due to the fact that he was literally half a foot taller than anyone on the Rolla roster.
- O.G. Anunoby and Jefferson City are still off for winter break. They get their season up and running again this Tuesday.
- Here's an article from the local papers in Kentucky regarding Thomas Bryant's recruitment. As the process continues to be more of the same, I can't help but feel like Indiana is just another sidepiece he's talking to when everyone knows he's going home with Syracuse at the end of the night. When in doubt, trust a mother's words over anything else.
- Traci Carter is a new name on the recruiting front for 2015, and if you trust his word, it may be a name to remember. Carter, a 3-star PG out of Burlington, NJ, has Indiana listed as a school showing serious interest. While an offer has not been extended, Chuck Martin has been in to see him play and is in constant communication with the 6'0" senior.
- Tom Crean made an appearance to watch Vermont Academy's Bruce Brown on Sunday. The explosive 2016 guard plays for the same school that Emmitt Holt attended. Here is a compilation of Brown's highlights from the first half of the season.
- Thon Maker, the #1 player in the 2016 class, will be making his decision on whether to reclassify to 2015 the first week in February. Maker holds an IU offer, along with offers from pretty much every important basketball school in the country.
- As always, keep up to date with our ever-changing recruiting board.