Nate Sudfeld and company take the field as favorites (!!!) in their B1G season-opener against the Maryland Terrapins. We've been working hard at producing FRESH HOT BLOGGAGE all week for you guys, and we've organized it all right here for you to click through before / during / after the game.
- Game Preview: LET THERE BE BANKING AND BACON. #VICTORBANKIN
- Kyle R.'s increasing infamous HATER'S TRAVEL GUIDE
- The guys over at Testudo Times were nice enough to answer some burning questions.
- Latest B1G Bowl Projections
- Our staff's predictions for how the B1G will fare this week as conference play begins in earnest.
- C4B sees a path to Indy for the upstart Hoosiers. LET HIM EXPLAIN.
- Also SOMEONE LITERALLY GAVE US A VOTE IN THE TOP 25 FOR REAL.
If you've never joined our gamethreads before, don't be shy! Signing up is a breeze and it's some of the best in-game discussion around. Particularly when the Hoosiers do well, and if not: MISERY LOVES ITS COMPANY.