News, notes, and any other random thoughts dealing with Hoosier recruits.
- Juwan Morgan continued his very strong season with a pair of dominant performances this weekend. In a 57-50 victory over Lafayette, Morgan led his Waynesville team with 24 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 blocks. He followed that up with a 25 point, 9 rebound performance in a 60-52 loss to Hazelwood Central on Saturday night.
- O.G. Anunoby returned to action after sitting out a game last weekend with a sprained ankle. In a matchup vs. Jimmy Whitt (Arkansas signee) and Hickman High, O.G. put up 22 points for Jefferson city in a 51-49 loss. Roundball Preview has a compilation of some of O.G.'s highlights from the game.
- Caleb Swanigan's guardian updated his recruitment in an interview this week by listing off 10 schools that were showing the most interest. He also specifically noted that Indiana is not in the running for the 2015 prospect and hasn't been involved in months.
- Tom Crean was able to kill two birds with one stone by getting to check out Southport's (IN) Joey Brunk and Paul Scruggs while also seeing his son Riley play as Southport took on Bloomington North on Friday night.
- In this week's update on "What is Rawle Alkins tweeting about?" we get word that not only did the 2016 SG notch the first triple-double in Christ the King (NY) history, but he couples it with a one-line mantra that we can all agree with.
Men lie women lie NUMBERS DONT pic.twitter.com/xPebxNSwjn— Rawle Alkins (@Iam_RawleAlkins) December 21, 2014
- As always, keep up to date with our ever-changing recruiting board.