As we gear up for the meat of basketball season, TCQ is looking for some contributors to shoulder the load as contributors. Here's what we're looking for:
- Two pieces per week minimum, and the schedule is extremely flexible.
- Prior writing experience not required, but demonstrable knowledge of Hoosiers / sports in general is needed. If you can write cohesive emails and watch sports on TV, you probably qualify.
- Specifically, we're looking for people who can help cover recruiting for both football and basketball. If you can do either, let us know. If you can't do either but are still interested, let me know!
- This is (probably obviously) not a paid position, but for those looking to build a writing portfolio, it's a guaranteed audience on a recognizable platform. It's also a load of fun and your boss is pretty laid back.
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either through the comments or via email.
- If you're interested, send me an email at email@example.com and include your résumé / writing sample (if you have one)
I responded to a post almost identical to this back in February and NOW I RUN THIS BLOG. So don't wait another day to climb up the amateur blogger ladder, you could be the next me.