Spring practice is just another item that took a backseat to the conclusion of basketball season. Plus, I hate spring practice. It's a colossal tease. Nevertheless, the Cream and Crimson game is tomorrow afternoon at Memorial Stadium. It looks like it will be a crisp but sunny day tomorrow, an excellent day to head to Bloomington, or to the stadium if you're already there.
I'll cut and paste from the IU website for a description of the festivities:
· Youth Football Clinic, 2-3 p.m. - Kids 12 and under can meet and receive instruction from recent IU Football alumni, including Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Tandon Doss, New Orleans Saints wide receiver Courtney Roby, Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Andrew McDonald, New York Giants offensive lineman James Brewer and former NFL wide receiver James Hardy, on the field.
· Spring Game Tailgate Party, 2-3:30 p.m. - Located at the North End Zone Glory Plaza Entrance, admission and food are free!
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 2-3:30 p.m. - Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium.
· Hoosier Kids Zone, 2-5:30 p.m. - Kids can enjoy activities in Knot Hole Park!
· Zipline Rides, 3-5:30 p.m. - Available at Knot Hole Park.
· Post-game Autographs - Players and coaches available for autographs on the field following the game.
The game will be on BTN2Go live and then will be replayed at 7 p.m. Monday on BTN. The defense and Tre Roberson's health are the main things I'll be interested to see.