Here's the Blogpoll post for week 5. I'm somewhat surprised that LSU dropped two spots just because of a close call against Auburn. I was heartened to see that the poll at large did the same thing to West Virginia that I did--dropped them a few spots. Other notes:
- I'm way higher on Texas than the poll at large, and way lower on TCU.
- The poll ranks three teams I don't: Northwestern (bad karma, I know), Rutgers, and Ohio U.
- I rank three teams the poll doesn't: UCLA, Boise State, and Virginia Tech.
- There are four Big Ten teams in the top 25: #14 Ohio State, #20 Michigan State, #22 Northwestern, and #24 Nebraska.
- Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Ball State are in the "receiving votes" category in that order. Yep, that means every other FBS team in Indiana shows up in some fashion.