And while the current version of our beloved Hoosiers, um, leaves us longing for the better days that lie ahead, we all still love basketball. Unfortunately, I have not been able to take in a whole lot of college or High School ball this year. So I appreciate your comments and observations on the following:
- Is Notre Dame legitimate, or with their three-point-reliant offense, are they a first weekend upset in the tournament just waiting to happen?
- Texas: just a rough patch or not really all that good?
- I am of the opinion that the Big Ten should only get five invitations to the tourney: tOSU, Purdue, Wisky, Illinois and Minnesota. I'd prefer that Michigan or Penn State get the nod over the Gophers. I could easily be talked into only 4 spots, and think that only Ohio State and Purdue live beyond the first weekend.
- Beyond the IU recruits, who are you watching in the high school tournaments? We have seen over the past three years what Zeller can do. I am particularly interested to see how Etherington responds when the pressure is on, and everyone out there will be keying on him. I sense that he's a Sheehey type player -- and I love that I can use that kind of compliment at this point in Will's career -- and I want to see him step up.
- I assume that TMill is trolling, so I'll ask: is Kokomo for real? What is their draw and how far can they legitimately go? Also, is there DI talent on that roster, or some other mojo?